Regular visitors to Vivastreet know that we take safety seriously. You can find heaps of advice and information right here, including:
• Practical safety tips for escorts
• How to deal with the negative image of your profession
• How to market yourself online without compromising your identity
• How to work as a safe and successful escort
• How to avoid time wasters
And plenty more.
But, in addition to all the advice that we can give you, there are other proactive steps that you can take to look after yourself and everyone else who works in the adult industries too.
The National Ugly Mug service is operated by the UK Network of Sex Work Projects (UKNSWP) and is all about keeping people who work in any adult industry safe, and providing them with the support they need following an encounter with a threatening or dangerous individual.
To help promote awareness about their really great service and raise some much-needed funds to keep it in operation, we’re running a competition and it’s really easy for you get involved.
What’s in it for you?
Well, apart from contributing to your own safety and making you feel like a thoroughly fabulous, kind and generous human being, you get the chance to win a first-class promotional package for your escort or masseuse services right here on Vivastreet.
We will pick 12 winners from different locations across the UK, each of which will win:
• A unique, top of the range promotional package which includes 30 days of features, profile highlights, reposts and VIP advertising
• A mention on our Adult Vivastreet Twitter feed @VivaAdult_UK where your profile will be bigged-up and promoted to all of our followers
• A mention in the Vivastreet Adult blog
• A feature in the Vivastreet newsletter
If you want to reach a new audience or make sure that your escort or masseuse service gets seen by the thousands of clients who visit our site looking for a companion, then taking part in this National Ugly Mugs competition is the way to do it.
How can I take part?
Simple. All you need to do is enter a secret bid. You don’t need to go to an auction house or wear a disguise; you can do it online, right here, right now.
If you’re one of the twelve highest bidders when the auction closes, you will be notified by us that you are the most generous person in your region and asked to submit your donation.
If we don’t receive the confirmation within 5 days after you’ve been contacted, your bid will be disqualified. In this case, the second highest bid will be selected.